Are you a creative sales person looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy approaching new customers? Do you have well developed commercial and communication skills? And last but not least; do you speak Swedish fluently? If so, apply now! You will be working from the head office of UNIS Group located in Grou as a:
New Business Representative Sweden – located in Grou
What will you be doing?
- As a New Business Representative (B2B) Sweden you will be a valuable addition to our Sales team, located in Grou;
- You will be responsible for approaching prospects and existing customers in Sweden by telephone to inform them about the services of UNIS Group;
- You will focus on maintaining relationships and increasing the customer base by telephone;
- Another part of the position is to keep the UNIS Group client database up-to-date, send information packs to potential clients and to conduct customer or marketing surveys to obtain valuable information;
- You will schedule customer visits for the Account Manager and you will also be supporting the Internal Sales Representative when it is busy or in case of absence.
What are we asking of you?
First of all, there will be no doubt about your commercial skills. You must be a good listener and know how to take advantage of sales opportunities over the phone. You will be able to follow up marketing campaigns and trade-fair visits and accurately maintain records of your telephone conversations. In addition, we are asking for the following:
- You are fluent in Swedish verbally and written;29
- You speak English and/or Dutch at a basic level.
- It’s an advantage if you have outbound telemarketing experience;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with the technical sector and/or electronic components.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours (24 – 32 hours a week) with good employment conditions in an informal working atmosphere;
- An exciting opportunity in a growing, international industry and organisation;
- A enthusiastic team with international colleagues;
- Training and support regarding the client database system and sales techniques;
- The office of UNIS is within walking distance of the train and bus station;
Who are we?
UNIS Group is an international service organisation in the field of repair and buying and selling of industrial electronics, with repair branches in the Netherlands, UK, Brazil, and China. We believe that companies should be able to make use of existing systems for as long as possible. That’s why UNIS Group offers a professional and sustainable service to extend the life of industrial equipment. We repair it, or make custom (end-of-life) electronics. If the electronics are no longer available, we can redesign the electronics at UNIS Group.
Do you want to work as a New Business Representative Sweden located in Grou? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly by filling in the form below!
Click here to discover 10 more reasons why you will want to work at UNIS Group!
Canvassing in relation to this vacancy is not appreciated.